Monday, September 5, 2016

Stats time

It's no surprise that this has been my most active year ever.  I've put in pool time, trainer time, biked throughout the burbs, and run every street in my area.  This is what I've accomplished in 2016:

Count: 367 Activities
Distance: 3,168.37 mi
Time: 234:45:36 h:m:s


This the culmination of what started when Jenny died.  With her as a living inspiration, I started running and completed a couple of 5k's.  With her passing, I became a runner, and eventually a triathlete.  The numbers below really bear this out.

In the 10 years before Jenny passed:

Count: 40 Activities
Distance: 142.16 mi
Time: 22:41:38 h:m:s

In the 3.5 years since:

Count: 1,005 Activities
Distance: 6,233.18 mi
Time: 520:28:33 h:m:s

All of those hours are leading up to next Sunday, and I'm nervously excited.  I've done the work, and now it's time to enjoy the race.  


Tim

1 comment:

  1. So incredibly proud of you. Jenny would be too, saying she always knew you could do it. She had been been your inspiration, and you most certainly are an inspiration to others. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete